Training to support deployment of the RN150 Virtual Appliance in a customer's environment.
- Architecture Overview
- What Data We Collect
- How We Collect
- RN150 Deployment Requirements
- Configure Proxy Server for RN150 (Optional)
- Configure RN150 to Use NAT to Access Environment (Optional)
- Migrate an Appliance Between Assessments (E.g. POC to Production)
- NetStat Collection Overview (Windows)
- Linux/Unix SSH Collection Overview
- Load Balancers with RISC Networks
- Configure Credentials - Database Overview
Discovery and Intelligent Application Grouping
Learn how to use the RISC Networks platform to perform and troubleshoot discovery of a customer environment. Once discovered, you will learn how to license and perform Intelligent Application Grouping in order to deliver application stacks to the customer.
Learn about the different use cases for RISC Networks ITOA Platform. This training covers: Cloud Readiness Assessments, LAN Segmentation, ServiceNow (ITSM) enrichment, and Security Analytics.