ServiceNow Integration Jumpstart
ServiceNow is an industry leader providing a full suite of ITSM/ITOM solutions in a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. If you use ServiceNow for your CMDB and other ITSM/ITOM functions, it's time to ensure you have the complete picture of your IT environment by syncing enriched analytics from RISC Networks' ITOA Platform. By bringing all of the advanced discovery and analytics from RISC Networks into your ServiceNow instance you gain the power to make decisions with a complete view of your IT estate.
The ServiceNow Integration Jumpstart includes interactive workshop(s) with RISC Networks consultants, conducted via WebEx, to validate the ServiceNow Integration and to review best practices for leveraging RISC Networks advanced discovery and analytics within your ServiceNow instance. The service includes the following key activities:
- ServiceNow Integration configuration, data synchronization, and validation
- Review of RISC Networks data modules, tables, and fields
- Review common use cases and practical application of ServiceNow Integration including:
- Populating ServiceNow Instance with RISC Networks' discovery information
- Updating and enriching your CMDB with RISC Networks' discovery and lifecycle information
- Using ServiceNow automation to act on RISC Networks' performance or lifecycle issue information
- Pushing ServiceNow attributes into the RISC Networks ITOA Platform
- Includes up to four (4) hours of Professional Services consulting
Out of Scope Services
Tasks not specifically stated as being performed by RISC Networks in this document are outside of the scope of this service and are not covered under the fees associated with it. Specifically excluded, unless expressly stated in a section of this data sheet, are:
- This service does not include RISC Networks ITOA Platform configuration or analysis. RISC Networks recommend that customers leverage core RISC Networks services offerings, such as Complete Discovery, to ensure discovery data within our platform is in a current, complete, and optimal state to synchronize with ServiceNow.
- RISC Networks does not provide additional customization of the customers ServiceNow instance.
This section describes the responsibilities associated with the services RISC Networks will provide to Customer.
- Coordinate activities of all RISC Networks’ resources
- Provide Customer with RISC Networks’ resources that have the skills and expertise necessary to properly execute the requirements services set forth in this document
- Provide any requests for information or scheduling in advance
- Respond to Customer inquiries and / or requests within 24 hours (excluding Federal Holidays)
- This section describes the responsibilities of the Customer to RISC Networks with regard to this project:
- All work will be done remotely.
- All work will be performed according to a schedule agreed upon by both parties.
- All work is performed during normal business hours (US Eastern Time Zone) and workdays (weekdays and non-holidays).
- The Customer shall provide access to personnel both knowledgeable in, and having access to, their ServiceNow instance in support of the activities outlined in this document. These individuals will participate in WebEx sessions with RISC Networks’ consultants as needed.
- Customer will respond to RISC Networks’ meeting requests, or requests for information, within 24 hours (excluding Federal Holidays).