Discover, Analyze and Act on your IT Environment
Find your business use cases below.
(Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud)
Tackling the cloud without a clear picture of your IT environment can impact your business.
- Discover your entire environment
- Organize and classify your application portfolio
- Optimize your cloud costs
- Migrate with integrations
- Validate and optimize your IT infrastructure
Be certain that your disaster recovery plans cover the most critical systems - completely. RISC Networks' Foundation module provides the details needed to verify your applications' dependencies and understand the requirements to DR to the cloud.
- Prioritize the most important applications in your environment
- Document and verify all application dependencies to ensure complete recovery
- Understand which of your locations utilize your applications and their requirements to reconnect fully (Bandwidth, etc)
- Properly size cloud components to recover your application if you DR to the public cloud
- Understand network requirements for syncing DR instances based on complete application stack data change rates
Having a complete picture of your IT estate is critical to securing it. Understanding which applications talk to which other applications is vital to preventing a compromise from occurring and spreading. RISC Networks creates an auditable repository of all communication in your environment with analytics on top to help you analyze your security.
- Auditable system of record for all connectivity in your environment
- Create security profiles and groups based on existing connectivity
- Understand and document resources and connections outside of your environment
- Quickly search for any communication that may have occurred using advanced filters and keywords
- Know when you have a new, unrecognized connection
Performance Monitoring and Trending
Application Performance Monitoring - for your entire application stack. Use our Performance and Trending module to proactively analyze your network, application stacks, and devices. See top and bottom performers, troubleshoot issues, and track your progress as you make changes to the infrastructure.
- Application Stack analysis for proactive issue identification
- Trend Stacks and Devices for up to 3 years
- Easily prioritize problems by ranking their impact on your business and customers
- See detailed time series data on all IT metrics
You are in charge of managing your IT infrastructure and you need to update the CMDB, but where do you start? RISC Networks can help by discovering your environment so that you can populate your CMDB platform. RISC Networks will also keep the CMDB platform up to date with continual discovery and analytics.
- Easily and quickly populate your CMDB with initial discovery and application dependency data.
- Continually update your CMDB as changes occur in your environment. Do you know what new links a developer may have added to your application?
- Enrich your CMDB with detailed analytics around hardware and software lifecycle and cloud
- ServiceNow Integration - Coming Soon!
Software Defined Networking opens opportunities to secure and optimize your network designs. RISC Networks' analysis can assist by allowing you to microsegment your LAN infrastructure - easily, accurately, and quickly.
- Quickly define relationships between application stacks and know what firewall rules you will need
- Microsegment services to provide additional layers of application security
- Tag application stacks and databases with critical information in order to build advanced profiles based on PCI and/or HIPPA compliant data sources
- Use our REST API to import the data into SDN platforms
Asset and Software Lifecycle Analysis
Understanding the overall age of your environment is critical to its stability and security. RISC Networks' lifecycle database allows for continual evaluation of hardware and software lifecycle analysis so that you are always ahead in your planning.
- Cisco Network Equipment lifecycle analysis
- Cisco Discovery Services integration - provides Software and SmartNet contract and coverage information
- Windows Server, Linux, and Windows Workstation operating system lifecycle analysis
- HP and Juniper lifecycle analysis
- Server Hardware lifecycle analysis