Join our Chief Architect and Co-Founder, Jeremy Littlejohn, in exploring the RISC Networks ITOA Platform. Register for training webinars below.
Application Grouping Basics
As RISC Networks celebrates its 10th birthday, we are excited to be hosting an upcoming set of webinars hosted by Chief Architect and Co-Founder, Jeremy Littlejohn.
This webinar will provide an introduction to the CloudScape module and the workflow to confirm Auto Generated Application Stacks. You will learn:
• How to navigate the system in relation to Application Stacks
• Understand RISC Networks conception of Application Stacks vs. Applications
• Customize and refine auto-generated application stacks
• Application Stack tagging basics
• Confirming applications
Dates and Times for Application Grouping Basics:
Mon, Dec 11, 2017 1:00 PM-2:00 PM EST
Wed, Jan 3, 2018 2:00 PM-3:00 PM EST
Tue, Jan 30, 2018 1:00 PM-2:00 PM EST
Cloud Readiness Assessments
Learn how to use the RISC Networks platform to analyze your application portfolio for cloud migration. You will learn:
• How to identify low hanging fruit for cloud migrations
• Techniques for scoring applications for migration
• How to identify PaaS and SaaS opportunities in your environment
• Understand how much Cloud will cost to run for your applications:
• AWS, Azure, VMware on AWS, etc
• Understand how to size private/hybrid cloud solutions for your applications
Dates and Times for Cloud Readiness Assessments with RISC Networks:
Wed, Dec 6, 2017 3:00 PM-4:00 PM EST
Tue, Dec 19, 2017 9:30 PM-10:30 PM EST
Mon, Jan 22, 2018 4:00 PM-5:00 PM EST
Thu, Feb 8, 2018 10:00 AM-11:00 AM EST
Securing your Environment with RISC Networks
Learn how to use RISC Networks Foundation module to improve your security posture and reduce your response times for security events. RISC Networks Foundation provides an holistic picture of your entire IT estate as well as security specific analytics and reporting. Jeremy Littlejohn, co-founder and Chief Analyst, will present an overview of the major security features and reporting available in RISC Networks Foundation and talk about specific security use cases our partners and customers are executing today.
Dates and Times for Securing your Environment:
Thu, Jan 11, 2018 2:00 PM-3:00 PM EST
Enrich your ServiceNow with RISC Networks
RISC Networks co-founder and Chief Analyst, Jeremy Littlejohn, will cover the newly released ServiceNow integration for RISC Networks. Learn how to bi-directionally enrich the information about your ITSM environment and how to access, configure, and execute synchronization.
Dates and Times for Enrich your ServiceNow with RISC Networks:
Tue, Jan 30, 2018 2:00-3:00 PM EST
Request Custom Training
Don't see a training on your area of interest? Fill the form below and we'll reach out to set up either online or in-person training for you and your team.